How we're responding to Covid-19
Saratoga Retirement Community thanks everyone for their patience as we continue to follow local and state protocols with regard to reopening. We are pleased to announce that we have entered Phase 1 of our reopening, which allows for on-campus visitations with Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation, and Memory Care residents and patients provided specific protocols are followed, including:
- Scheduled outdoor visits are available for Independent Living residents.
- All residents and visitors are required to maintain 6’ of social distance and wear a face covering or mask.
- Visitors will be screened for symptoms upon entering the community, and will sanitize their hands prior to the visit.
Visitations with Independent Living residents must be scheduled in advance by calling Candace Hamilton at 408-741-7122. Visits will be scheduled in one-hour increments, and will take place on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm. A maximum of two visitors are permitted each session. Please click here to read the full guidelines for Phase 1 Independent Living visitations prior to calling to schedule your visit.
Visits to Assisted Living and Memory Care residents are by appointment only and available Tuesdays and Wednesdays between 10:30 am and 3:00 pm. Please call Mayra Alfaro at 408-741-7136 to schedule your visit.
We also have new visitation guidelines for visits to residents and patients in our Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Facility.
Skilled Nursing visits are by appointment only, and must be scheduled beforehand with activities or social services staff. No drop-in visits at this time. There are three appointment times per day: 11 am, 2 pm, and 4 pm. There is a maximum of 1 visit per week for each resident/patient. Additionally:
- Staff will provide visitors with a mask and temperature must be checked.
- Visitors will sign in the log book for arrival and departure.
- Length of visit will be 15-20 minutes.
- Activities cellphone will be used to communicate with the visitor. At no point should the window/door to the outside be opened. This is for infection-control reasons.
- There must be a staff member present at all times during the visit.
- No physical contact of any kind is allowed. Staff will sanitize the glass and all other touched surfaces after visit.
For visitation appointments to our Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, call 408-741-7135 or 408-647-0973.
Thank you for respecting these guidelines as you visit Saratoga Retirement Community. The health and safety of our residents and staff remains our top priority as we begin to reopen areas of our campus.